Your home is the one place you should breathe easy and feel most comfortable, no matter what. Your heating, cooling and air quality equipment are what ensures your home’s comfort, every day.
We offer complete, custom home comfort services specifically designed for you and your family:
- Heating systems inspections, maintenance, sales, equipment installation, warranties and service plans
- Air Conditioning and cooling systems inspections, maintenance, sales, equipment installation, warranties and service plans
- Full line of Indoor Air Quality solutions, including every type of air filter, air cleaners, humidification control, fresh air ventilators and duct sealing
- Energy-saving Green Solutions, including household energy-reduction products and green heating and cooling technology
We’re Professionally CertifiedNorth American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the most prestigious technical certification in the industry, and having NATE-certified technicians is a standard we value greatly. We also keep our technical skills honed with ongoing training through HVAC Learning Solutions, our own nation-wide, top-of-the-line technical, customer service and business training program. Our technicians are specifically trained to be customer-focused, with a positive attitude and excellent people skills.
We’re Part of Your CommunityCool Heat is a locally owned and operated small business to best serve you, our own friends and neighbors. We live, work and play where you do, and we’re committed to keeping homes in our community a great place to live. So we’re always right next door when you need us. You can reach us anytime but our strength doesn’t stop there.
100% Satisfaction GuaranteedWhen we offer Guarantees and Warranties, we’ll be there to back it. That’s why when we say your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, you can rest assured we’ll be there whenever you need us. We’re a vibrant and growing company, financially strong and stable, and we’re here to stay. When you choose Cool Heat Mechanical Systems, you can be sure we will be there for you next year, in five years or 50 years from now.
So when your home’s air isn’t clean and comfortable, or your heating and cooling system needs maintenance, repair or replacement, just call Cool Heat, we’re Denver’s leading HVAC service company. We sell, service and repair thousands of heating and cooling systems, and every one of them is backed by our written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our quality workmanship sets us apart, no other Denver HVAC company has more home comfort experience.
- Before Work Starts
- We quote firm prices prior to starting any work. = No Hidden Charges
- We use a standardized pricing guide. = Everyone pays the same rate for the same work, regardless of who they are, where, how well they “negotiate” or which tech does the work.
- When designing systems, we consider: efficiency, proper system size, temperature control, system calibration, component requirements, and air distribution. = Your system is designed specifically for you pairing efficiency and effectiveness to match your unique needs.
- How We Protect You
- We use shoe covers, drop cloths and floor mats. We respect your home as if it were our own. = Protects your flooring from damage, saving you time and money.
- We do a criminal background check and drug screening on all employees. They are neat in appearance, mindful of their speech and respectful of your property. = Personal Security, comfort, and piece of mind. We would never put a person in your home that we wouldn’t want in ours.
- We’re licensed. = Provides third-party protection.
- We’re insured. = No out of pocket expense to you in the event of an accident, injury or damage to your property. Limits your liability as a property owner.
- Licensed in Denver and all the surrounding suburban cities and counties. We will obtain all the necessary building permits. = Provides third-party protection. By obtaining the necessary data, the job gets done right!
- All work meets or exceeds existing codes. We take pride in our work and go above and beyond what is expected. = Works better and safer, lasts longer, and saves you money.
- We use only time-tested, field-tested parts and supplies. = Works better, lasts longer, saving you time and money.
- When Work is Complete
- We clean up when we’re done and have great respect your home and belongings. = Convenience. Avoids the worry of finding damage after the fact.
- We remove and recycle old parts and equipment; we’ll never just half-hazardly thrown something away. = Saves time and money on disposal fees. Ease of conscious knowing your old equipment isn’t dumped in a landfill polluting our environment.
- ‘X’ years parts and labor warranty. = No out-of-pocket expense to you for ‘X’ years.
- We prioritize warranty calls. If it’s a warranty issue, you’ll be helped immediately. = Convenience. Fairness.
- We offer a variety of payment plans. = Makes the right decision affordable.
- All of our technicians have had at least 2 years experience as an apprentice in service, repair and installation before they are allowed to “solo” on repair calls. = 24-hour service encompassing quality and integrity.
- Our technicians are graduates of a private HVAC Institute and must participate in continuing education programs. = The technicians servicing you are highly competent and communicative in their areas of expertise.